Welcome to Network Signal Guru (NSG)
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In providing NSG, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
“Device Information” is any information or combination of information that can be used to identify you. Device Information may include “IMEI” and application generated UUID.
“Location Information” is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- the location of your device when you use NSG, such as from the GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your mobile device;
- the IP address of the device or internet service you use to access NSG
The location information only report once when start application.
“Debug Information” is technical information that is automatically collected when you use NSG, including:
- runtime debug log information. This information store on local storage and only for diagnosis.
- crash report. It send to our server if you agree.
“Log Information” is log that user record, it store on local storage.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- We collect “Device Information” and “Location Information” for provide “ultimate Services” feature of NSG.
- We collect “Debug Information” if you agree for improve application’s experience.