Network Signal Guru (NSG) is a multi-functional Android OS based tool for voice and data service quality troubleshooting, RF optimization and engineering field work.
It supports all wireless network technologies worldwide, and covers multiple mobile layers as well as data stack in real-time.
NSG provides extensive test functions for latest technologies such as: 2G-5GNR Radio Technologies).
NSG integrates full recording and decoding of protocol layers on the supported technologies(3GPP, Layer2, Layer3 and SIP) and direct decoding of Layer 3 signaling and data protocol packets on cell phones.
NSG main features
Ultra-portable tool with commercial Qualcomm, Huawei Hisilicon and Samsung Exynos Phone
Full Technologies supports
- 5G NR(SA & NSA), mmWave, VoNR
- LTE (FDD and TDD), LTE-Advanced Technologies(LAA, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Carrier Aggregation, 256QAM as well as MIMO testing )
- TD-SCDMA (including interactions with LTE and GSM)
- EV-DO Rev. B/EV-DO Rev. A/EV-DO Rel. 0/ cdma2000/ cdmaOne
- IoT testing(eMTC & NB-IoT)
Qualcomm X50, X52, X55,X60
- Qualcomm X50, NR TDD, mmWave (MiMix 3 5G, Oneplus7, ZTE A2020 5G, Samsung Note10+, Samsung S10)
- Qualcomm X52 SA & NSA, NR TDD FDD, no mmWave( Redmi K30, Moto EDGE & Plus)
- Qualcomm X55 SA & NSA, NR TDD FDD, mmWave (OPPO Reno 3 5G, Oneplue7T Pro McLaren, Oneplus8/T, MI 10, Samsung S20 QC Variant, Sony and Realme)
- Qualcomm X60(Xiaomi 11, Samsung S21, Oneplus 9， Sony XP III etc)
Huawei Hisilicon device
- Mate30& Pro, P40& Pro, Nova 6S, Nova7 and Honor V30 & Pro
Samsung Exynos Devices
- Samsung S20 U/P, S10 U/P