Network Signal Guru (NSG) is a multi-functional Android OS based tool for voice and data service quality troubleshooting, RF optimization and engineering field work.
It supports all wireless network technologies worldwide, and covers multiple mobile layers as well as data stack in real-time.
NSG provides extensive test functions for latest technologies such as: 2G-5G NR Radio Technologies).
NSG integrates full recording and decoding of protocol layers on the supported technologies(3GPP, Layer2, Layer3 and SIP) and direct decoding of Layer 3 signaling and data protocol packets on cell phones.
NSG main features
Ultra-portable tool with commercial Qualcomm, MediaTek, Huawei Hisilicon and Samsung Exynos Powered devices
Full Technologies supports
- 5G NR (SA & NSA), mmWave, VoNR
- LTE (FDD and TDD), LTE-Advanced Technologies (LAA, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Carrier Aggregation, 256QAM as well as MIMO testing)
- TD-SCDMA (including interactions with LTE and GSM)
- EV-DO Rev. B/EV-DO Rev. A/EV-DO Rel. 0/ cdma2000/ cdmaOne
- IoT testing (eMTC & NB-IoT)
- Qualcomm X50, NR TDD, mmWave (MiMix 3 5G, Oneplus7, ZTE A2020 5G, Samsung Note10+, Samsung S10)
- Qualcomm X52 SA & NSA, NR TDD FDD, no mmWave( Redmi K30, Moto EDGE & Plus)
- Qualcomm X55 SA & NSA, NR TDD FDD, mmWave (OPPO Reno 3 5G, Oneplue7T Pro McLaren, Oneplus8/T, MI 10, Samsung S20 QC Variant, Sony and Realme)
- Qualcomm X60(Xiaomi 11, Samsung S21, Oneplus 9， Sony XP III etc)
- Qualcomm X65(Xiaomi 12, Samsung S22, Oneplus 10, Qualcomm Powered devices)
- Qualcomm X70(Xiaomi 13, Oneplus 11, Samsung S23, or X70 powered devices)
MediaTek Dimensity Devices
- Dimensity 700/800/900/1000/1100/1200
- Dimensity 8100/9000 R16
- Device Brands, such as OPPO, Xiaomi, Samsung, Oneplus, Realme devices
Huawei Hisilicon device
- Mate30& Pro, Mate40 & Pro, P40& Pro, Nova 6S, Nova7 and Honor V30 & Pro, custom ROM needed
Samsung Exynos Devices
- Samsung S22/S21/S20/S10 U/P(Samsung token needed to recover diag port after root, token is issued by Samsung not us)
- Pixel 6 & Pro, Pixel 7 & Pro